Conditions governing reproduction of works by August Sander
• All rights of use concerning August Sander’s work are the exclusive and unlimited property of Die Photographische Sammlung/SK Stiftung Kultur (Cultural Foundation of the Commercial and Savings Bank Cologne-Bonn) regardless of place, content or time. Any use of the work of August Sander, regardless of purpose, requires the prior consent of Die Photographische Sammlung/SK Stiftung Kultur.
• Die Photographische Sammlung/SK Stiftung Kultur, Cologne, must be informed in writing of every publication and reproduction of photographs by August Sander.
• For reproduction of August Sander images, Die Photographische Sammlung/ SK Stiftung Kultur will make digital files available for a specified fee.
• Further material for printing or publication must be approved of in advance by Die Photographische Sammlung/SK Stiftung Kultur.
Die Photographische Sammlung/SK Stiftung Kultur cooperates with the artist rights societies of each country. Please contact us in order to find out the responsible society and contact it directly.
• The photographs should not be cropped in reproductions.
• No logos or figures shall be placed in the photographs.
• We would ask that the black and white photographs are not dyed in reproduction.
• Die Photographische Sammlung/SK Stiftung Kultur reserves the right to view the relevant motifs for approval in layouts and blueprints prior to printing.
• The name of the photographer and the title of the picture/s should be positioned in immediate proximity to the photograph reproduced.
• The photographs should only be used in the internet after consultation with Die Photographische Sammlung/SK Stiftung Kultur.
• The production of duplicates as well as the storage of digital data is not permitted.
• We request one complimentary copy of all publications.
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org